Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introduction

This should be interesting!
Ever been on an interview and you are asked...tell me about yourself. I can picture it now, blank stare, crickets chirping in the background, and umm...well, I like, umm...
YIKES!!! Nothing is harder than talking about yourself! I mean, I think Im pretty awesome...but will any one else??? {giggle}
So Ive started this blogging journal this lovely lady over at toddler awesome started {
http://www.toddlerawesome.blogspot.com/}. I met her through the online community of SITSA's which stands for The Secret Is In The Sauce, and joined up on Blog Frog, a discussion forum for bloggers....I'd explain it to ya, but I really dont understand it myself... cue crickets. lol!
But Im determined to figure this all out...and what better way to figure it all out then to jump in head first to a challenge...muaahhhh! I laugh in the face of fear! So here we go.. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I stopped on by 'cause I'm participating too... er... at least trying. LOL You pretty much summed up what I'm feeling so I thought I would leave you some comment luv.

    Wish me luck... still trying to tackle day 1... while we're moving onto day 3! {ACK!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining in too - better late than never, so I have a bit of catching up to do.

    Looking forward to meeting some new blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete