Saturday, May 8, 2010

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T.

That's my girl! After waking me up at 4AM with bad dreams she wants to watch cartoons. I told her "no honey, its still night night time"... she huffs, goes in her room and puts on a movie. Would you believe she was still up at 6:00 when my alarm went off...movie was over, she was on her floor with all the lights on "reading" books. SO CUTE!! Yep! That's my miss independent. So I always have that song INDEPENDENT by Webbie stuck in my head! Thanks Kaci! ;)
Whew! What a day! I left my house at 7:30 and headed over to Altard's Crash Course Workshop! Can you say F.U.N.!!!! {it sounds more official if I spell it! ha}
Girls, Food, and Painting! What more can a girl ask for!?! I hope to have pics to post soon.
Sooo..having more diaper cake fun! Made a delivery today! And it's my fav girl cake so far!
Her name is Stella! Love her!

and here's better pics of my nautical cake! Thank you Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment