Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Take 1



Okay, I promised I would work on my pics..so I took the little general to the park today for a mini photo shoot. Isnt this tutu adorable? And did you notice the rosettes on her tank and tutu? These are my latest conquer and I am very excited about them! They just add that extra detail..don't ya think?
This tutu is pink, green and orange with zebra detail around the waist band and a zebra rosette with a green button center attached with an alligator clip for easy removal. The clip can be attached to just about anything... her hair, on a bag, or on a tank {as shown in the picture} for a variety of endless uses.
The tutu is extra fluffy! handmade with yards and yards of high quality tulle on a 1 inch waistband. They are available in just about any color and size from newborn to 3/4 T for $25. 5/6 T and up is an additional charge. The oh so popular must-have rosettes are $5.00 and come in a wide range of colors and styles. Email me at shellysturner@yahoo.com so we can start on your custom order today! No two tutus are exactly alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment