Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tutu~licious!

I got out my elastic to make tutu's today and couldnt find my spool of white thread...so I went into the closet where I keep my crafty stuff and started digging. By the time my hubby got home he had to clear a trail to the couch, but hey, my closet has a lot of room now! Guess I need to put the tulle down for a few minutes and read through Tip Junkie's blog. Maybe that will help me figure out how to get organized.... But I found my thread and wasnt it worth it?


Just in time for summer!
This is an 18mo ~ 3yr size tutu in cotton candy with zebra accent and detachable gerber daisy flower on an alligator clip. For an additional $2.00 I will add a glitter spray to it for that shimmery look your little one will love! $22.00
All of my products are created in a smoke-free, pet-free {except snails, if you consider them} home.
I am happy to do a custom tutu for you..Email me at
shellysturner@gmail.com.

Any one want to offer their professional picture taking services for my posts?! I NEED HELP!
But you get the idea... this is a pink and red tutu with zebra detail and funky heart ribbon.
Also, $22.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment