Friday, April 9, 2010

Organizing Part 1

After a few days of tripping over all my lovelys I pulled out of the closet the other day I decided I needed to get organized. Even my organized chaos has gotten out of control and since the hubby frowned at my suggestion to build me my own wing to put all this stuff that will require me thinking outside the box. With that kind of thought process going on I began to look at my boxes in a whole new light. {please excuse the fragments and run-ons, grammer isnt my strong suit} So the first thing I really need to get control of are the stacks of paper I have everywhere. So this is what I did.

I took a thick cardboard box I had lying around. {Id like to take time out to say thank you to hurricane Ike for making it necessary for FEMA to provide us with all of these filled with non perishables.}
Then I cut the top edge and the side edge off with a razor knife and added tape to support it.
and I glued on pages from some magazines I had been saving for the pretty pictures
and wa-lah! I now have a place to put SOME of my paper {I will need to make more of these} and this seriously only took about 10 minutes to make.
Now what to do with my dining room table? Guess we'll have to get old fashioned and actually have dinner at it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment