Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shabby Chic

For the first time ever I am posting early in the morning! Well maybe its not that early (7:41) but my brain doesnt usually come on til about 9:00 at night... So to wake up my brain and get me moving Im jamming to my man Prince ~ right now! {Hooo-Hooooooo! high pitched} How can you not have a good day when you start it off with a delicioso cup of joe and some Prince!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Do you love these as much as I do?! My good friend Kaci had these already and asked me to top them for her to match her adorable little girls shabby chic room decor. Can we say Nail on Head!!! I cant wait to hang them up for her! {She's 9 months prego and I refuse to let her do it! ;)}
These letters are so fun because they can be topped in just about any color and design. {here are a few samples of the precious new prints currently available. Then you choose how you want your edges finished.... handpainted, ribbon wrapped, or left white like these. If you dont see paper you like on my blog or photos just message me and I will help you design some to match! holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment