Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out with the New... In with the Old!

I am AMAZED! I know you're gonna say..girl! Catch up! but a whole new world has opened up to me!! Seriously, the Aladdin song was playin' in my head!! ( you know... a whole new world, a magic place I never knew, no one to tell us no, or where to go...) haha..now it is in yours too! {so sorry...} I LOVE old stuff now! Watching Junk Raiders doesnt help my obsession either..
So Ive never been opposed to used things, but now Im almost completely against buying anything new {except shoes...cause that's just plain icky}.
So getting to the point...I went to my new fav store... Goodwill. In search of fabrics, knick-knacks... o.k...I dont know for sure what I was looking for but I knew I would know it when I saw it. I ended up spending $10. I bought a denim pillow case, an almost full roll of giraffe print ribbon, and a pair of Ann Taylor black and white print capris, btw...this is the first time I was not complaining about looking for a bigger size! The bigger the size, the more fabric for me to use...and at the same bargain price as the itty bitty's. Not sure what Im gonna do with them yet...but I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment